There was a most extraordinary early evening at the lake one night last December, when the sun was setting, casting yellow light across the violet blue ice. The glow of the setting sun illuminated dried golden grasses at the edge of the water, and reeds, shorn of their leaves months before, stood russet brown and stark against the waning light.
- Color Chords: a Root Color and Its Fifths (artdenotes.wordpress.com)
- Finding The Right Colors For You: Spring (tichelsandphilosophy.wordpress.com)
- How to Choose a Color Scheme For Your Outfit (adseeley.wordpress.com)
- Road, Rajasthan (ambicasrimal.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Let There Be Light (looneyatoms.com)