This handsome fellow adorns one side of a stone staircase leading up to a small castle in Sweden. I’ve taken pictures of him before, but none where he’s covered in snow. He manages to convey an air of drama, combined with a certain subtlety of expression; this is one of his best looks, Christmas-time, donned in his white winter coat.
- Red boat in the winter woods (fikaafterfifty.wordpress.com)
- Surviving in Gothenburg (diversityingothenburg.com)
- How winter kills more people in Britain ‘than in -30C Sweden’ (metro.co.uk)
- Winter wonderland (mrsann.me)
- Top ten expats types in Sweden: Which are you? (thelocal.se)