Bunratty folk park in Ireland proved to be a fertile place to spend a few days with my camera, because so many small moments attracted my eye. This particular combination of flowers in the window of a salmon-pink cottage takes the eye on a visual tour all over the color wheel. Those kinds of photographic opportunities, where the shades and hues come together to form a kind of rainbow are hard to resist. Well, no; they’re not hard to resist—they’re irresistible, especially when the finished product resembles a lithograph.
- Clogherhead Cottage (fikaafterfifty.wordpress.com)
- A trip to Bunratty (englishaupair.wordpress.com)
- Images of County Clare, 21 November 2013 (clareherald.com)
- The Lord’s day in Galway/Bunratty (pleasepassthechampagne.wordpress.com)
- Red Ivy Window (fikaafterfifty.wordpress.com)