I’ve decided the reason I take pictures of aging things is because I am aging.
I think I’m constantly reminding myself that aging things are still interesting, still useful, and still beautiful—in their own way. At least, this is one of the things I think when I spend many hours looking and re-looking at pictures of weathered and worn objects. One thing that’s true is that most of these aging things at the very least have a fairly recent coat of paint, which some of us need to keep us looking spry.
- It’s Time To Embrace Aging (kramcomedy.wordpress.com)
- Aging, You, and Your Time (thetimefinder.com)
- Fifty and Change (itnapsar.wordpress.com)
- Choose The Best Anti-Aging Creams By Yourself (antiagingeyeandfacecreams.wordpress.com)
- Twin study ‘proves’ smoking causes premature aging (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Internal clock that measures aging discovered in DNA (myscienceacademy.org)