Beach, Bettystown, County Meath, Ireland. You can drive vehicles on this beach, but at this precise moment, it was not a road, it was still just a beach in the September sunshine. Bettystown is a pretty little town north of Dublin, south of Drogheda, on the way to all of the Boyne Valley sights like Newgrange, Knowth, and Monasterboice (all of which I visited, but not all at once).
- Day 27 – The Homestay Weekend (belfastandbeyond.wordpress.com)
- Road Trip to Brú na Bóinne (Ireland) (thegirlwhokeepsreading.wordpress.com)
- Ocean debris, East Coast of Ireland (fikaafterfifty.wordpress.com)
- Dublin: Boyne Valley (paigejimmyineurope.wordpress.com)
- Newgrange (sugarloafandcompany.wordpress.com)
- Celebration at Ancient Sites (daniellewhiggins.wordpress.com)