A beautiful September day on the Dingle Peninsula, Ireland. See all the little sheep dotting the hillsides? A charming place, and a perfect time of year to appreciate Ireland’s varying shades and hues of green. Everywhere I went, I saw people wearing shades of green, especially vibrant, almost neon-greens. I’ve never seen so many people wearing green, now that I think of it. A nation of chameleons, perhaps.
- Dingle!!!!! (cmortonpetry.wordpress.com)
- Dingle Food Festival 2013 – pt 1. (robboyandjulesadventures.wordpress.com)
- Day 4 – Dingle (vsrutherford.wordpress.com)
- Traveling to Dingle (micahmelia.wordpress.com)
- Ring of Kerry Weekend Trip (kaleyinireland.wordpress.com)