Whenever I look at this picture, taken on a morning in Galway, Ireland, I am amazed at the way light plays on water when rain threatens. To the right of the picture, you can see people fishing from a wharf. A tiny little red light is lit, and it stands out against the gloom of this grey morning. Later, the sun came out and it became a beautiful day, but Galway certainly has wonderful light for photography. What constantly draws me to the art of photography can be seen in this image; I did not Photoshop it, I did not process it heavily. It is created between the camera’s lens, the light, and me. Oh, and my image sensor helps tremendously, although it’s not as powerful or perfect as I could wish.
- Photo Journey through Galway, Ireland (whiletravelingabroad.com)
- Storm in Galway, Ireland damages buildings (disaster-report.com)
- Galway Girls (thealgiboat.wordpress.com)
- Heading to Galway – Galway, Ireland (travelpod.com)
- Galway Hotels have bucked the trend this year by performing extremely well. (menloparkhotel.wordpress.com)