This leaf, taken on the 4th of July at the Arboretum in Volunteer Park, Seattle, reminds me so much of a map of the streets surrounding and intersecting the Arc de Triomphe, Paris. Doesn’t an image like this represent the essence of finding the macrocosm in a microcosm?
- Paris – Le Louvre and Arc de Triomphe (rubyprendeville.wordpress.com)
- Arc de Triomphe (maplewells.wordpress.com)
- Eternal Flame of Arc de Triomphe (youthgotravel.wordpress.com)
- “La Ville-Lumière” (City of Light) – Paris (andreagoestolondon.wordpress.com)
- Bonjour, Bienvenue a Paris. (eurotripdazmel.wordpress.com)