Filtered afternoon sunlight on this lovely chair brought out a combination of color and shadow, making this simple moment memorable for me. I particularly liked the way the slanting sun came through the windows and picked out the red carnation, as well as giving a kind of stained glass effect to the table decorations.
- Serendipity Stained Glass (sauteecentral.com)
- !Biscayne See-Thru Stained Glass Decorative Window Film (biscayneseethrustaineddecorativewindowled.wordpress.com)
- World’s Largest Kaleidoscope on Display in Salem, Oregon (prweb.com)
- !Atlantis Privacy Stained Glass Decorative Window Film (atlantisprivacystained.wordpress.com)
- !Savannah Privacy Stained Glass Decorative Window Film (savannahprivged.wordpress.com)