Fårö (pronounced “faw-reh”—sort of—for those unaccustomed to rolling Swedish around in one’s mouth like the bag of marbles it is) is isolated, but nothing on it is as isolated as this collection of fishing shacks, some still in use. Here are two images: one is the original; the other is the one I messed with in Photoshop, giving it a soupçon of artistic colors and visual interest. The original image of weathered wood, rough, rocky soil, and antiquated fishing shacks doesn’t really need it, but I like seeing what affects Photoshop will give me.
- Seabird in contrasting colors (fikaafterfifty.wordpress.com)
- Blue Cobweb (fikaafterfifty.wordpress.com)
- 10 Photo Editing Programs (that aren’t Photoshop) (dpreview.com)
- Indian Dream: An Advanced Photoshop Collage Tutorial (shutterstock.com)
- CS6 New Tricks (Stocktoberfest Edition): Delicious Photoshop 3D Tools (shutterstock.com)
- 21/5/13 Photoshop, I am learning. (benjaminlongden.wordpress.com)
- Examples of Tablet and Moblie Phone design using Photoshop (michaelbandycasual.wordpress.com)