Blowing winds while I photographed from my little ‘dugout’ on a beach in the Baltic ensured tiny grains of sand pretty much destroyed one of my lenses. I can still feel and hear the grains as they grit against movement any time I use that lens now; manual focus has become a little too resistant, even though the lens was cleaned meticulously. It turns out that Baltic sand grains are the tiniest and stickiest in the world (that might be an exaggeration, but I doubt it). It’s just possible the glorious day, the sunshine, and the colors were worth it.
- Benefits of Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces/Bracelets (allergy-warriors.com)
- Breaking News – Exciting broadcast by Dennis Aasberg just in! (disclose.tv)
- Count The Grains Of Sand (voiceformygeneration.com)
- Pretty Blue (friedawaldorfdolls.com)
- Rare particles give clue to ancient Earth (sott.net)