This is one of three images I found one day painted deep inside a cement tunnel in Reykjavik, Iceland. The murals are lit only by natural daylight; the tunnel itself was pretty dark, and it was difficult to stand back and get a good distance from the images, since the tunnel was so narrow. I’ve cropped this image to exclude the edge at the top which shows the roof of the tunnel, and added this picture to those available in full size on Fine Art America.
- Royal Blue Ganesh (fikaafterfifty.wordpress.com)
- Travel daze – Reykjavík, Iceland (travelpod.com)
- Reykjavik Cat (fikaafterfifty.wordpress.com)
- Reykjavík’s radical mayor blazes a trail for the revolution in digital democracy (guardian.co.uk)
- Apartment with garden in Reykjavik area Iceland for rent (rentapartmentreykjavik.wordpress.com)
- Reykjavik – Reykjavík, Iceland (travelpod.com)