I don’t think there’s much to say about this shot, since to me, the various blendings of lilac hues speak for themselves. Spending all day taking pictures of flowers at the peak of their bloom, as I have done the past few days, is akin to wandering in Heaven. Surrounded by lovely scents and colors, in the warm sunshine… I don’t know that life gets much better than this. I will always remember these days as close to perfect. Interestingly, this lilac was blooming in someone’s hedge as I walked along, not in any park.
- Too fast (momshieb.wordpress.com)
- Lilacs and… (odilonvert.com)
- May flowers (whoopsyummy.wordpress.com)
- May Flower Madness? (livegrownourishcreate.wordpress.com)
- It’s Lilac Season! (themiddlegeneration.wordpress.com)